Mr. Moran is a Nurse Practitioner and part-time lecturer in the School of Nursing at the University of California Los Angeles. Since 2012 Mr. Moran has also worked with the Desert AIDS Project in Palm Springs, California. As a nurse practitioner he is responsible for direct primary and HIV medical care to patients. Also responsible to provide care in high-resolution anoscopy clinic for assessment and treatment of anal dysplasia.
For several years previously Mr. Moran was with the Aids Healthcare Foundation of Los Angeles, first as a Nurse Practitioner and then as a Fellow in HIV Medicine. There he was trained in high-resolution anoscopy and treatment of anal dysplasia.
- Fellowship in HIV Medicine, AIDS Healthcare Foundation, 2012
- M.S.N., California State University, Los Angeles, 2009
- B.S.N., University of Phoenix, 2006
- A.D.N., Rio Hondo College,1994
- A.A., Rio Hondo College,1985