Dr. Dunlevy is an Assistant Professor in the Division of Infectious Diseases who has an interest in caring for infections, people living with HIV and caring for people with anal dysplasia. She is from Ohio where she attended medical school followed by a move to Philadelphia and training in Internal Medicine-Pediatrics. She has experience caring for a wide variety of ages. She moved to Colorado for a fellowship in Infectious Diseases and stayed on as faculty at the University of Colorado. She enjoys caring for individuals in the anal dysplasia clinic, counseling on HPV and diagnosing and treating disease. She is excited to be a part of the ANCHOR study and other research to help improve the care of people living with HIV.
When not working in the IDGP Anal Dysplasia Clinic, she enjoys being on adventures with her family.
- Fellowship, University of Colorado Denver, Infectious Diseases Fellowship, Aurora, CO 2016
- Residency, University of Pennsylvania and Children's Hospital of Colorado, 2013
- Internal Medicine-Pediatrics Residency, Philadelphia, PA 2013
- M.P.H., The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH 2013
- M.D., University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH 2009
- B.A., Dartmouth College, Hanover, NH 2001