Dr Minh Ly T. Nguyen is an Assistant Professor at Emory University School of Medicine, in the Division of Internal Medicine and the Division of Infectious Diseases. Her research interest includes the epidemiology of cancers in HIV-infected individuals, particularly viral infection-related cancer such as HPV, HHV8 and factors affecting diagnosis and survival.
- B.S. In Chemistry and Mathematics, Elizabethtown College, 1982
- M.D., Temple University School of Medicine, 1986
- Internal Medicine Residency, Lehigh Valley Hospital, 1986-1989
- Infectious Diseases Fellowship, University of Pittsburgh, 1989-1991
- M.P.H Epidemiology, Rollins School of Public Health, 2008